BBC Consulting Planners provide a wide range of town planning services:
- Preparing development applications and modification applications for approval.
- Preparing environmental impact statements and assessments.
- Preparing planning proposals.
- Preparing “highest and best use” reports for compulsory acquisition matters.
- Advising on approvals strategies.
- Preparing planning studies, reports, objections and submissions.
- Addressing, where required, Council meetings, public forums, workshops, inquiries and the like on behalf of clients.
- Appearing as expert witnesses in the Land and Environment Court.
We provide specialist planning input to development applications either as part of a large multi-disciplinary team where we are proactively involved as a key team player, or as the lead consultant co-ordinating and directing the input of a range of specialists and undertaking negotiations with consent or approval authorities.