Welcome To BBC Consulting Planners
Established in 1993, BBC Consulting Planners is a Sydney-based specialist town planning consultancy, providing planning advice and services to a wide range of clients to assist them with their development projects and help guide them through the NSW planning system.
BBC Consulting Planners provides advice on all aspects of the NSW planning system to both private and public sector clients.
We are driven by outcomes and solutions and operate in an open and communicative manner to provide our clients with practical, strategic, and objective planning advice and solutions that are realistic and achievable.
On major projects, we often operate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and participate proactively as a team member in addressing planning problems and providing practical and achievable planning solutions.
When necessary, we will help assemble and coordinate teams of acknowledged experts in other specialist disciplines such as traffic engineering, social impact analysis, urban design, noise assessment, heritage, waste management and the like, and assist our clients to manage the process of preparing complex planning applications for assessment and determination.
We aim to:
- provide planning services to the highest professional standard;
- deliver services on time and at competitive rates;
- where required, work pro-actively as a member of a project team with open and clear communication;
- consistently exceed our clients’ expectations;
- be an employer of choice which fulfils the goals of our team members; and
- adhere to principles of social justice and environmental sustainability.